A handy hay feeder filled from the corridor
The Heinätin® Indoor703 are a stall-mounted automatic hay feeders of three hay feedings, to be filled conveniently from the corridor.
The Heinätin Indoor703 can be installed in any 90-degree corner and requires a hole on the corridor side of the stall for filling the cabinet. Therefore, the Indoor703 are especially suitable for new or old, renovated stables.
We can also provide stylish, high-quality stall structures.
The high-quality Indoor703 are manufactured according to the customer’s wishes using powder-coated steel or stainless ferritic steel.
The Indoor703 & 704 model’s standard accessories are:
• Hay shelf dampers to guarantee silent operation.
• Stylish doors made of stainless steel, will last year after year.
• Two sturdy, embedded latches in the doors.
• Operating voltage 24V.
• Dimensions: 70 cm x 70 cm x 125cm.
• Three hay shelves.
• Can also be constructed into a Single model of three hay feedings.
The Heinätin Indoor703 requires a controller unit suitable for the stable’s needs.
Delivery includes a Heinätin cabinet and a protective beam. We recommend installing the FenderBeam700
beneath the cabinet to prevent the horses from rubbing themselves against the cabinet.
Please ask for installation and maintenance services for the Heinätin system.